Insurance Claim for Fire Damage
We only work for the YOU, not the insurance company.
Always hire a public adjuster for your fire damage claim,
and why you get more benefits if you hire ICC
A quick call to 1-800-428-8583 for a free consultation can save you time, money, and stress. One of ICC’s fully trained Public Adjusters will be happy to help with reviewing and filing your insurance claim.
ICC experts invest more time and effort to assure maximum compensation of your insurance claim, usually taking well over 10 - 20 times the total hours that the insurance company takes investigating a claim. We use the latest infrared and moisture reading equipment to find what is often overlooked.
Our licensed experts look for ways to expand the maximum allowed recovery of money, as opposed to the insurance company trying to reduce the claim.
Fire can be the most serious disaster to strike any home, with flames tearing through properties and long-term smoke damage leaving uninhabitable spaces. ICC’s trained Public Adjusters will be happy to walk through your policy to review each element and ensure that a fire damage claim is filed in a timely and accurate manner, maximizing the pay-out from any policy claim.
If your residence has been struck by fire, be sure to contact one of ICC’s Public Adjusters today to ensure a smooth process in dealing with your claim.
At ICC we work on behalf of policyholders, independent of the insurance company, so you can trust in our customer-centric service that will not play to the interests of the insurance companies.
ICC licensed public adjusters will review your documents to:
- Establish the nature of the coverage and extent of liabilities
- Document the level of damage through photographic evidence and written reports
- Manage existing claims or open new claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Seek to obtain the maximum payout due according to the findings of the reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state
Insurance claims are a minefield of complexity as the visible damage sometimes masks the invisible. Smoke and ash can linger far beyond initial clean-up efforts and provisions must be made for ensuring the safety of your whole family.
If you live in SC or GA and if your home is Totaled by fire, the insurance company BY LAW owes you policy limits...
If your house is in South Carolina, and your house is totaled by fire, you can read the law here. South Carolina Code of Laws
The adjuster is not doing you a favor by writing a policy limit check after a Total he is required by law. On the other hand, YOU (the insured) have to prove your Contents.
While insurers will remove ash and visible smoke damage, they will often contest the replacement of items exposed to smoke but not visibly marred. Given these items can severely impair those suffering from allergies or other health problems, you must be able to claim against them as part of your fire damage claim.
Our Public Adjusters are specialists across policy types and will be sure to cover issues arising from residual smoke or odors. We follow protocols to ensure thorough cleaning that should be fully covered within the insurers’ payment terms, provided our processes are followed.
Experts in fire damage and the maximizing of recovery for insurance claims.
You must employ the right people to remediate your house following severe fire outbreaks. Our team will contact the relevant services and organize surveys on your behalf to:
- Clean your entire HVAC system
- Assess the roof structure for residual embers or instability
- Review building integrity following water damage or persistent mold
- Investigate walls, windows, and floors for heat damage or other structural issues
While not all fires will decimate homes, most will cause a level of loss requiring specialist claims such as ‘partial losses’. ICC’s Public Adjusters will review such claims against existing policies to ensure full liabilities are covered, minimizing delays in payment that could compromise the living conditions of the claimant.
Filing an insurance claim for fire and smoke damage.
Fire damage is both devastating and enduring. The most important step in filing a fire damage claim is contacting your ICC Public Adjuster to kick start the claims process. Timelines can vary from claim to claim so the quicker we can get in, the sooner you can hope to have your life back on track.
ICC will work exclusively on your behalf and negotiate directly with insurers to ensure that the maximum repayment is offered according to your policy documents. In the event of a full property loss, ICC will assist in documenting all items lost, filing your claim on time, and ensuring you can continue with your day-to-day whilst ICC resolves to claim.
If you’d like to hear more about how ICC can support you in your fire damage claim, contact the ICC support team today and we’d be delighted to speak with you.
Many people don’t realize that the insurance company doesn’t automatically pay their insurance claim. Instead, it’s your responsibility to prove your claim to get compensated for a loss. When a disaster occurs, the insurance company has adjusters, building engineers, claims managers, and supervisors, all representing their interests. Who do you have representing yours?
With a staff that includes licensed public adjusters, building estimators, inventory specialists, and accountants,
Architects, Engineers, and other experts we have, along with the resources and expertise to help you get everything you are owed under the terms of your insurance policy. Our public adjusters bring local knowledge and a strong commitment to personalized client service to every property insurance claim.
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurance company;
- documenting, substantiating, and valuing every detail and applying reasonable depreciation;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
We know the fine print and how to find the hidden damage
Many people are not aware that they can hire an expert to help with their insurance claim...Just like you hire A CPA TO HANDLE your taxes. Below are the three types of adjusters.
- A company adjuster (often referred to as simply the “insurance adjuster”) works for the insurance company.
- An independent adjuster also works for insurance companies, not for policyholders. They are simply an independent agent rather than an employee, so an independent adjuster could be working for multiple insurance companies.
- A public adjuster represents the only category of adjuster that works exclusively for policyholders and never for insurance companies. This means there is no inherent conflict of interest when it comes to advocating on your behalf to the insurance company.
We will review your insurance policy and assess your claim. 1-800-428-8583 for a free consultation.