Don't let one Disaster lead to another.
Commercial Insurance Claims
Experienced commercial public adjusters to strengthen your commercial insurance claim
In the event of an insurance claim it is very costly if it is not handled properly.
Your business is your livelihood and you need to know that you are covered in the event of disaster. Similarly, commercial insurance claims are complex to navigate and when time really does mean money, it is vital you are able to finalize your business insurance claim in the shortest period possible.
At ICC, our Public Adjusters work with businesses of all sizes to ensure that your claim is processed quickly, returning the maximum pay-out for your commercial policy.
Where the omission of a small detail can lead to millions in unclaimed pay-outs or critical delays that cause further losses for your business, it is key that the claims process is as rigid as your policy. ICC’s Public Adjusters work on your behalf alongside the appropriate industry experts to bring together all the necessary information to maximize the pay-out on your insurance claim.
We only work on behalf of businesses – never for insurers – so you know you are receiving the best independent advice that promises the most favorable outcome for your business.
In passing the claims process over to our specialists, you are able to focus on getting back to business-as-usual, safe in the knowledge that your claim is in the hands of the best. Business insurance policies are complex but our Public Adjusters are experts in interpreting your contract and reviewing the full extent of your coverage.
With over 34 years’ experience, ICC’s commercial public adjusters have worked on thousands of different cases and offer unrivaled knowledge within the commercial claims space. We manage all elements of the process from lost earnings through to cost of remediation – and everything in between – so you will receive all repayments due.
ICC’s commercial insurance claims process
At ICC, we pride ourselves on an ability to handle any claim and can guarantee that your business will receive the representation you deserve during the commercial claims process.
Whilst insurance companies will offer to review a claim on your behalf, you can be sure they will only act in their best interest. By partnering with our Public Adjusters, you know you will have proactive and productive support throughout the claim, maximizing the final pay-out from your policy.
Insurers work to minimize their liability; ICC work to maximize the value of your policy as per the conditions and provisions of your contract.
Our process is detailed and comprehensive, removing scope for reduced payments or denied claims stemming from incorrect adjustments.
- Comprehensive review of your most recent insurance policy
- Compilation of your business property inventory
- Review of your company’s financial position over the 3 years prior to the event
- Specialist estimates detailing the costs associated with returning your business to its original state
- Detailed documentation of the claims process including all communications between ICC and the policymaker
- Specialist support working on your business’ behalf throughout the claims process
As soon you are required to submit a commercial insurance claim, be sure to appoint a Public Adjuster to work on your behalf. At ICC, we will ensure the process is highly efficient with minimal stress, allowing you to return your focus to the running of your business.
What should be covered within my commercial insurance claim?
Businesses have many aspects. Both insurance companies and un-specialized adjusters alike frequently overlook core components that should be covered by the claim, resulting in underestimated and often reduced pay-outs.
Our independent Public Adjusters will review each part of your policy and ensure that no element of the claim is missed.
- Loss of use: Many businesses rely on revenues generated by their property portfolio, and any losses accrued through loss of use should be covered by your commercial insurance policy.
- Business interruption: In the event that your business has to cease trading for a period of time, your policy should cover any loss resulting from the event.
- Extended coverage: Businesses often continue to suffer in the weeks following an event, taking time to recover to pre-event revenue levels. Your policy should cover this gap.
- Ongoing expenses: Even when a business must cease operations, ongoing costs such as leases or payroll must be covered. Our Public Adjusters ensure that your policy covers such ongoing costs.
- Additional expenses: Any extra cost incurred as a result of the event – such as rent accrued on additional office space due to remediation works on your existing office – should also be covered by your policy.
Work with the best to safeguard your business
Disasters can jeopardize even the most stable of business so it is vital that you work with industry experts to quickly reclaim lost revenues and re-establish trading. At ICC, we work closely with the claimant to quickly establish the nature and size of the claim, recouping all costs and putting your mind at ease.
We are happy to review all claims at any stage of the process, maximizing the value of your policy to ensure our clients are only ever 100% satisfied with the outcome.
Get in touch today to discuss your needs.
Best Western Hotels Biloxi, Hurricane Katrina, 5.2 million dollars
RB’s Seafood Restaurant, Mount Pleasent SC. Fire Damage, 3.9 million dollars
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, Hurricane Katrina, 12.3 million dollars
Ramada inn, Houston TX., Wind Storm 5.8 million dollars
Our public adjusters help you get what you’re entitled to by:
- evaluating your commercial insurance policy to establish the best possible strategy for presenting your claim to the insurance company;
- documenting, substantiating and valuing every detail and applying reasonable depreciation;
- negotiating on your behalf with your insurance company;
- keeping you informed every step of the way; and
- ultimately settling the claim for the maximum amount and with less hassle for you.
Public Adjuster Claims Specialist Since 1989.
Charleston, Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Goose Creek, Sumter, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Aiken, Greer, Anderson, Mauldin, Hanahan, Greenwood, North Augusta
Burlington, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Chapel Hill, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Concord, Greenville, Asheville, High Point, Wilmington, Cary, Fayetteville, Winston-Salem, Durham, Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte
Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Savannah, Athens, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Warner Robins, Alpharetta, Albany, Marietta, Smyrna, Valdosta, Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Peachtree Corners, Gainesville