Public Adjuster Winston-Salem NC
ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Winston-Salem NC
Even though Winston-Salem NC is located in the north central region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It's obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don't hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
A little history on Winston-Salem NC
Winston-Salem is a city in and the county seat of Forsyth County, North Carolina, United States.With a 2018 estimated population of 245,549 it is the second largest municipality in the Piedmont Triad region and the 5th-most populous city in North Carolina, and the 89th-most populous city in the United States. Winston-Salem is home to the tallest office building in the region, 100 North Main Street, formerly the Wachovia Building and now known locally as the Wells Fargo Center
Water Damage Claims Specialist Since 1989.
Charleston, Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Goose Creek, Sumter, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Aiken, Greer, Anderson, Mauldin, Hanahan, Greenwood, North Augusta
Burlington, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Chapel Hill, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Concord, Greenville, Asheville, High Point, Wilmington, Cary, Fayetteville, Winston-Salem, Durham, Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte