No upfront fees.
ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Valdosta GA
Even though Valdosta is located in the southern region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It’s obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don’t hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
A little history on Valdosta GA
Valdosta is a city in and the county seat of Lowndes County, located on the southern border of Georgia, United States. As of 2013, Valdosta has a total population of 56,481,and is the 14th largest city in Georgia.
Valdosta is the principal city of the Valdosta Metropolitan Statistical Area, which in 2010 had a population of 139,588.It includes part of Brooks County to the west.
Valdosta is the home of Valdosta State University, a regional university in the University System of Georgia with over 10,900 students.The local public Valdosta High School has the most winning football program of any high school in the United States.