No upfront fees.
ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Sandy Springs GA
Even though Sandy Springs is located in the northern central region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It’s obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don’t hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
A little history on Sandy Springs GA
Sandy Springs is a city in northern Fulton County, Georgia, United States, and part of the Atlanta metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, Sandy Springs had a population of 93,853, and its 2017 estimated population was 106,739. Sandy Springs is Georgia’s sixth-largest city (just after Athens) and is the site of several corporate headquarters (though many are assigned “Atlanta” mailing addresses) such as UPS, Inspire Brands, Cox Communications, and Mercedes-Benz USA’s corporate offices.