ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Greenwood SC
Even though Greenwood SC is located in the western region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It’s obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don’t hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
A little history on Greenwood SC.
Greenwood is a city in and the county seat of Greenwood County, South Carolina, United States. The population was 23,222 at the 2010 census. The city is home to Lander University
Greenwood is located slightly northwest of the center of Greenwood County. According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 16.3 square miles (42.3 km2), of which 16.2 square miles (42.0 km2) are land and 0.1 square miles (0.3 km2), or 0.72%, are water.
U.S. Routes 25, 178 and 221 pass through the eastern side of the city, bypassing the downtown area. US 25 leads north 51 miles (82 km) to Greenville and south 63 miles (101 km) to Augusta, Georgia, US 178 leads northwest 42 miles (68 km) to Anderson and southeast 29 miles (47 km) to Saluda, and US 221 leads northeast 26 miles (42 km) to Laurens and southwest 23 miles (37 km) to McCormick.