Public Adjuster Greenville NC
ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Greenville NC
Even though Greenville NC is located in the eastern central region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It's obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don't hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
Greenville is the county seat and the most populous city in Pitt County, North Carolina, United States. The principal city of the Greenville metropolitan area, and the 10th-most populous city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Greenville is the health, entertainment, and educational hub of North Carolina's Tidewater and Coastal Plain. The city's official population as of the 2017 United States census estimate is 92,156 residents, while the Greenville Metropolitan Area includes 174,263 people.
Water Damage Claims Specialist Since 1989.
Charleston, Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Goose Creek, Sumter, Hilton Head, Myrtle Beach, Aiken, Greer, Anderson, Mauldin, Hanahan, Greenwood, North Augusta
Burlington, Rocky Mount, Huntersville, Chapel Hill, Gastonia, Jacksonville, Concord, Greenville, Asheville, High Point, Wilmington, Cary, Fayetteville, Winston-Salem, Durham, Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte