ICC Public Adjusters doing business in Fayetteville NC
Even though Fayetteville NC is located in the central region of the state, hurricane damage can still be catastrophic.
It’s obvious, Call us to assist you in planning your claims process time line.
Even if you don’t hire us, we will help you get started, and offer valuable hints and insight into this complex claims process.
At ICC, we work solely on the policyholder’s behalf, so you can be sure you are getting the best independent and customer-focused service. If you don’t succeed, we don’t succeed
- Detail the full scope of property damage and estimate repair costs
- Perform content loss, personal injury and business impairment assessments
- Contract specialist to underpin and validate any claims
- Liaise directly with your insurance company, acting solely on your behalf
- Obtain the maximum pay-out possible subject to the findings of our reports
- Ensure your property is returned to its original state as soon as reasonably viable
ICC knows how to get the best value out of your policy because it is of the utmost importance.
Let us remove your uncertainty and guide you through the claims process.
A little history on Fayetteville NC
Fayetteville is a city in Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. It is the county seat of Cumberland County,and is best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city.
Fayetteville has received the All-America City Award from the National Civic League three times. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 200,564, with an estimated population of 204,408 in 2013. It is the 6th-largest city in North Carolina. Fayetteville is in the Sandhills in the western part of the Coastal Plain region, on the Cape Fear River.