A helping hand when disaster strikes; a Public Claims Adjuster can be the saving grace at the most stressful of times.
How will a Public Adjuster help me?
Whether a home or business owner, a property manager or a commercial enterprise, we are all at risk of suffering from some kind of property damage or loss during our lives.
In this highly stressful situation, a full-service Public Adjuster is able to take the reins and ensure that the claims process is started straight away, minimizing disruption to your business or personal life and maximizing repayments on any insurance claim.
What is the value in hiring a Public Claims Adjuster?
Insurance claims are complex. Insurance companies will do their utmost to avoid paying a dime more than they have to.
When filing a property damage or property loss claim, Public Adjusters will make sure they have all the information required to move through the process in a stress-free manner and reclaim the maximum pay-out from your insurance company.
This kind of support can be invaluable in reducing the time from submitting a claim to receiving a payment, plus reduces the chance of the insurance company contesting the claim due to insufficient documentation.
ICC’s expertise allow us to quickly and efficiently establish the value of loss – be it across property, business or possessions – file a claim and reduce complexity in the repayments process.
How do I choose a Public Claims Adjuster
As in any business, priority must be given to industry knowledge and hands on experience.
At ICC, we have some of the most qualified Public Adjusters working in the industry today with over 200 years’ experience between us.
Our internal processes ensure end-to-end communication throughout the claims process, giving you confidence in the service you are receiving. Our team are hands-on at every stage from preparing to submitting your claim, guaranteeing an optimal pay-out from your insurers.
ICC works solely on behalf of claimants so you are assured of a personalized service. We only employ experienced Public Adjusters who are highly specialized in the claims they handle. This allows each claimant to receive the service they would expect when they need it most.
As the industry evolves, our staff must stay ahead of the game which is why we offer ongoing training and personal development schemes.
With ICC, you know you are getting the best.
The benefits of choosing ICC as your Public Adjuster
What sets ICC apart from the competition is a network of industry peers whom we partner closely with and work so hard to maintain. Our internal teams work closely with one another during the whole claims process whilst connecting to other industry experts at the relevant stage, meaning your claim is always managed by those best qualified be it attorneys, engineers or other contractors.
We only work with people we know, and who we know are the best, so you can trust in the quality of service you will receive from ICC and our partners.
What is the Public Adjuster’s role?
A Public Adjuster works on behalf of the client during the insurance claim process to ensure that the maximum value is repaid following the claim. A standard claims process through a Public Claims Adjuster may look like this:
- Collect information regarding the claim
- Cross reference information with policy documents
- Assess the value of damage and estimate cost
- Fully document all relevant information to submit the claim
- Negotiate – on behalf of the client – the claim and retrieve the maximum pay-out from the insurance company
ICC’s adjusters are all experienced professionals within the public claims domain and will only ever represent you: our client. We will never work for, with or on behalf of an insurer, nor will we ever jeopardise your position within the claims process.
As your Public Claims Adjuster, ICC promises to:
- Review and document the full scope of damages
- Prepare inventories of personal or business items affected by the event
- Accurately appraise costs associated with recovery, repair, restoration or replacement
- Establish losses associated with business or rental interruptions, loss of use or incurred living expenses
- Contract the relevant professionals on your behalf to fully assess costs of remediation of your property
- Liaise directly with the insurer to avoid impairments resulting from delayed/missing forms or documentation
- Guarantee a fair and reasonable settlement from the insurer, reflecting the value of your policy
- Maintain direct and ongoing communication with you throughout the entire settlements process; no decision is made without prior approval from you
ICC promises to be your partner during the insurance claims process.
Our professional team will facilitate a stress free and smooth claim requiring minimal input or oversight from the claimant. Our teams will manage the negotiation and call upon their years of experience to ensure the best return possible.
ICC provides independent Public Adjusters to work towards private insurance claims on behalf of residential and commercial property owners who face a covered loss due to hurricane, fire, water, flood, storm, wind, hail or other natural phenomenon throughout the United States.
Get in touch today to discuss your needs.